Exercise, eat healthy, and get fit!
Can a dog be an expert hurdler? Should you make smoothies from fruit or pizza? Find out in this fun fitness game for kids that’s like no other.
Our app aims to encourage kids to have fun while learning about healthy eating and lifestyles. We hope Fitoons will inspire kids to develop good habits, eat a variety of foods, and add exercise to their daily routine.
Choose from 6 hilarious characters, dress them up in stylish sports gear and go exercise! You’ll discover whether a gorilla can do squats, and if a cat can snowboard like a pro.
There are 20 different sports to choose from, at the gym and in the fresh air. Each workout movement is performed in real time, requiring skill, precision and timing.
Then it’s time to eat – but what? Well, that’s up to you. In the fully-stocked kitchen, blend a loaf of bread, fry a chocolate bar, microwave an apple – or cook up something more conventional! There are all kinds of goodies to fuel your athletes, from fruit and vegetables to cheese and cakes…Mmmm.
6 kitchen appliances to cook your food any way you like. Drag and drop food onto any appliance (or simply tap on it) to start cooking. Free-play game style – explore as you wish.
Eating habits developed in childhood have an impact on adult health and lifestyle choices. Physically fit children are better able to handle physical and emotional challenges. Fitness in children can improve concentration and sleep patterns.
Like it? Share it
• Choose from 6 hilarious characters – humans and animals
• Dress them up with the coolest gym outfits
• Change the skin color of human-like characters
SPORTS AND WORKOUTS SCENE:
• 20 different sports and exercises to master
• Interact with your athletes in real-time and learn to perform their movements
• Master timing, rhythm and breathing
• Watch your characters’ bodies change during workouts
• Win stars to unlock more characters and more foods
• Learn about discipline, perseverance and endurance
• Feed characters and watch their hilarious reactions
• Over 45 different foods to choose from
• 6 kitchen appliances to cook your food any way you like (boil, fry, bake, chop, blend)
• Discover how different foods affect your character’s weight
• Learn to balance food intake and exercise
• Free-play game style – explore as you wish
• Vegan mode available
• Original concept and artwork
• Original music and sound design
• Safe to play, COPPA & GDPR Compliant
• No third-party advertising, no in-app purchases
• No internet connection required
A third of children in the USA are overweight or obese, and childhood obesity is increasingly widespread elsewhere; but eating healthily and exercising from an early age can have lifelong positive effects, including lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels. Fitness in children can improve concentration and sleep patterns, boost strength and endurance, and help them better handle physical and emotional challenges.
Fitoons is a language neutral app! The few texts included in the app are localized in the following languages.*