Talk to us
Your feedback is our inspiration! We’re here to help and support you so let us know your thoughts. Check our FAQ below for quick tips. You can also sign-up to our low-volume newsletter for sneak peeks, sales and information on new app releases.
Or contact us at hello at avokiddo.com
No worries. Just visit the store where you purchased the app from, sign-in with the same account your original purchase was made from, and re-download our app.
No way! Just make sure you sign-in on the Store with the same account your original purchase was made from. If you’re asked to pay, you’re probably logged in with a different account.
Nope! You only need to be online to download (or update) our apps. Once our app is fully installed on your device, you can turn off your Internet connection. You can enjoy our apps during your holidays, road trips and on locations where there’s no Internet access.
Don’t worry, in 99.9% of the cases it has to do with one of the following:
– Check the app’s settings located either in the Parents or in the Settings section. If there is a sound on/off button, turn it on.
– Adjust your device’s volume by pressing the volume buttons. If you still can’t hear sounds, your device may be muted. Note that while in mute mode you may still hear some sounds from your device, but some apps may be muted. If you’re using an older iPad or iPhone you can unmute your device using the side switch located next to the volume adjuster. If your side switch is assigned to orientation lock you need to assign it to mute/unmute.
No third-party ads. None! And we do not collect or share any data. You’re totally safe with us. We have chosen to go with the premium (paid) model because we don’t want to monetize through advertisements, annoying pop-up videos, promotional banners and collection/reselling of your personal data. At Avokiddo we take your privacy very seriously. Our apps are designed especially for children, with special attention to online privacy. We are proud to follow the best practices for kids’ apps as specified by the “Know what’s inside” program.
All our apps:
– Are 100% COPPA compliant
– Do not collect (or share) personal information from children
– Do not collect location data
– Do not have third party advertisements
– Contain a child-locked parental gate
All external links such as our website, social media and support e-mail are secured behind a parental gate. Our apps may contain information or links to other apps by Avokiddo and in this case links are also protected behind a parental gate.
Refunds for apps downloaded from the App Store or Amazon can not be issued by developers. Sorry, nothing we can do about that. For purchases from Google Play please contact us through our ‘contact form’. In your message, please briefly explain the reason you are asking for a refund and also make sure you include your Order Id.
Our apps are available on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon. Please visit these stores directly to find out about your device compatibility with our apps.
If you have set up a restricted profile on your tablet you should enable “Play Games” and [Our App] in the settings. Here is how you do that:
1. Go to Settings -> Users
2. Tap the gear icon next to the restricted profile
3. On the list of “App & content access” turn on “Play Games” and [Our App]
4. Log-in to the restricted account
5. Connect to the Internet
6. If the app was open during this process, quit and restart the app.
This will enable the IAP’s in your restricted profile.
We’re sorry to hear that. This is rare, but if it happens we’ll try our best to fix it for you. Just contact us via our ‘contact form’ above and share with us as much information as possible about the malfunction. Please include the app’s name, your device model & your operating system.
Your feedback is valuable to us. Please feel free to send us your thoughts and suggestions, and we’ll try to have your ideas implemented in the versions to come.
Be in the loop!
Sign up for sneak peeks, updates & sales!