Sign-up for tips on how to play, secret goodies and more!
Logic, puzzles, physics, fun.
An epic adventure of logic, physics, and fun! Kids think their way through 228 brilliant puzzles that sharpen their memory and problem-solving skills. This game has it all; castles, dragons, simple machines, physics, enchanting spells, and a touch of magic! The goal is simple: Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level.
115 Easy puzzles
Ideal for ages 5-8
113 Harder puzzles
Ideal for ages 8+
Each of 6 castles offers a unique combination of puzzle elements that enhance logic, problem solving, memory and perseverance.
Gear & Rack
Going up, down or sideways? Learn about simple gear mechanics by combining gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts; switch direction by pulling levers!
Learning: simple machines, gear mechanics, direction, basic spatial relations.
Chest & Bridge
Use gravity to move chests around and cap holes, create stacks or slide them over bridges. Afraid of heights? Not to worry, these bridges are safe to walk on, but throw anything on them from a height and they will collapse! There are times when you’ll need to break one apart, and others that you’ll have to carefully cross them.
Learning: gravity, force, joints, compression and tension.
Crocodile & Harp
Use the harp to play music and lull the crocodile to sleep! Only then can you walk over the pond. But you’ll need to use all previous skills acquired in order to move the harp next to the croc! Kids need to orchestrate their moves, think ahead and master trial & error.
Learning: more advanced spatial relations, sound, cause & effect.
Ghost & Mirror
Boo! Ok, castles have ghosts alright but how do you get rid of them? Place the mirrors correctly, reflect the light beam and say goodbye to those otherwise funny little fellas!
Learning: light reflection, angles, direction.
Hatch & Lever
Switch the lever to open and close hatchways and trapdoors! Careful not to get trapped in a crypt; Pull that lever as many times as necessary to synchronize objects and clear the path to the finish.
Learning: simple machines, mechanics, synchronization, timing.
Yes, you can fly! And not just you, anything that soaks into the magic ingredients of the potion jar. But hey, you have to be careful when and where to break one of these, otherwise you may find yourself stuck in a dead-end crypt or end up too high to reach the exit.
Learning: gravity & inverse gravity, advanced spatial cognition, patience.
Create your own Thinkrolls
Collect tasty candy and precious gems! Feed the dragon and win majestic accessories & use them to create your own unique Thinkroll characters!
Like it? Share it
Whether you already love Thinkrolls 2, 2016 Google Play Award Winner for Best Families App, or are new to the series, you will flip for this fun-filled journey through a land of royal riddles.
– Gear & Rack: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
– Chest & Bridge: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges to clear the way
– Crocodile & Harp: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
– Ghost & Mirror: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
– Hatch & Lever: switch the lever to open and close hatches
– Flying Potion: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
– 115 easy puzzles for ages 5–8 & 113 hard puzzles for ages 8+
– No time limits, no stress. Play at your own pace.
– Enhances logic, problem solving, memory, perseverance
– Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
– Win awesome accessories and create your own Thinkrolls
– Build your library of cute Thinkrolls to use throughout the game
– Collect valuable candies and gems to feed the dragon
– Clear the castle of spooky spiders and bats
– Supports 6 different player profiles
– Gorgeous artwork, delightful music and sound design
– COPPA compliant, no third-party ads
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is a language neutral app! The few texts included in the app are localized in the following languages.*
* More languages will be added in future updates.
Handpicked by Apple for the App Store Best of 2015App Store
DNA Play is featured on the App Store’s home page in the US and 120 other countries as a “Best New App”App Store
Featured in The Guardian in the 'Apps of the month: November 2015' collectionThe Guardian
DNA Play gives parents and caregivers a platform to talk about the building blocks of life!TechWithKids – Jinny Gudmundsen, Editor (15-year USA Today Kid-Tech Columnist)
A lively, entertaining way for kids to learn about how the way we look comes from our genesAppAdvice
Wildly creative, brave, and most of all outrageously funTeachersWithApps
DNA Play is a fantastic new interactive, digital toy which allows children to learn about their DNA, and how we are put togetherAppyMall